Tuesday 19 May 2015

Rubber Dance First Year Anniversary and Blog Hop

Hi Everyone

This blog hop is to celebrate the 1st year anniversary of the Rubber Dance Stamp's blog (http://rubberdance.blogspot.com).
Each member of the Design Team have chosen 3 of our own favorite DT makes for this blog hop, and we will also let you know which 3 are our favorite single stamps. 3 seems to be the lucky number here, so there'll be 3 winners, too!
TWO lucky winners drawn at random will win the Design Team members' favourite stamps!
ONE additional winner who shares this gift giveaway on Facebook gets a €20 voucher (approximately $25) to spend in the Rubber Dance webshop any time she wants! Just tell Bibi that you have shared it on Facebook when you leave a comment on the main blog (http://rubberdance.blogspot.com/…/1st-year-anniversary-give…), and you're in!
To participate in this blog hop giveaway, all you have to do is to visit the blog posts below and leave a comment on all of them. It'll just take a few minutes of your time. You do not have to be a follower on any of the blogs in our hop, but you're of course very welcome to become one - if you aren't already.
Hop along and see the Design Team's fave DT makes and fave three Rubber Dance stamps!

As you have read above Bibi has asked the Design Team to share our 3 of our favourite creations and pick 3 of our favourite Rubber Dance stamps that will be part of the stamp prize bundles!!!!  I am sharing creations that feature my favourite stamps so that you will have lots of ideas if you are one of the lucky winners!!!


This was my first ever Design Team creation and I just love, love, love this shell stamp!  It showcases the beautiful detail you will find in each and everyone of your Rubber Dance stamps.

Another favourite stamp of mine requires me to show you two projects so you can see the versatility of this stamp……….so starting out with the feminine and romantic …….


and moving on to the vibrant and funky!


Love these butterfly wing stamps - hopefully this counts as one stamp!!!!  You can never go wrong with a butterfly embellishment ….or hair do…….I say!

Then for my third favourite stamp and I have to say I found choosing only three very difficult indeed…….but I have chosen this cute daisy stamp!  I used a masking technique to set my daisy against a text background for this card.


So to round them up and give you the details, my three favourite stamps are; the Shell from the Beach Sentiments stamp set, the Butterfly Wings from the Collage Elements 1 set and the Daisy from the Da Vinci set!


This was a fun post to write and I hope you have enjoyed looking at just some of the projects I have created over the year using my fabulous Rubber Dance Stamps.  You will see just how versatile and inspiring these stamps are when you visit everyone on the Blog Hop - have fun and don't forget to leave a comment a quick comment along the way x

Happy Anniversary Bibi - It has been a pleasure to be part of your exciting online journey and your fabulous Design Team - I will raise a glass of something sparkling to toast to even more success and creativity in your second year!!!!  You deserve it.  Sending big hugs and kisses and hopefully lots of blog hoppers your way!!!

Thank you for hopping by!!!

Helen X


28 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning projects...those shells and flowers that you feature here... well, now I want them! You're a fabulous ambassador:) Thanks for the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to the party late and missed your projects for the first go-round. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen have become a huge fan of your videos and how you showcase Rubber Dance Stamps. Agree that you are a fantastic Ambassador for Bibi.

    Three fantastic projects, loving the daisy stamp and how you have used it on the book page background.

    Happy 1st Birthday/Anniversary! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st anniversary Rubber Dance. Love your stamp choices. All gorgeous. I've heard of flyaway hair........ Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen. I must confess, I am a big fan of you. I have seen a lot of your tutorials om YouTube :-) You realy inspiring me.
    Happy 1. Anniversary, i hope you will continue to do Beautful and inspiring art for many years to come.
    Hugs from Niti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects, happy anniversary to the whole team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, your work is wonderful. I think I like your lady with the butterflies the best of the three you chose. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Helen - choosing three would be very very difficult... I went to your store and tried but gave up. I am going to go back in a bit when I have more time but... I sure would like to have any one of the three you chose!!! Of course!!! Your projects are all fabulous. LOVE your butterfly hair do!!! Heheheh - made me laugh. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and THANKS BUNCHES for a great blog hop! j.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVe your projects with your favourite stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was here on Helens blog I found the way to Rubber Dance.
    I always love to see your videos Helen. Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your projects are lovely, I can see why you love those stamps. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so pretty! I adore your fav picks! Happy Anniversary and have a fabulous day!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and bright projects

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous projects - love your stamp pick too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous projects - love your stamp pick too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous makes Helen!!! I can't pick a favorite, because they are all equally beautiful! ")

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous projects! I love your color combos and the pretty top 3 stamps you chose! The daisy card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Butterflies are my go to when I don't know what will please someone, and it works for both men and women!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great stamps and wonderful art work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. All your projects are just beautiful Helen, and Bibi has such a wonderful range of images which would be so hard to narrow down to just three favorites........I am totally in love with your second project shown with the beautiful blossoms and butterflies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely amazing creations. Such great variety. I'm totally in love with you wonderful use of colour and great designs. I like how you created your own stamped ribbons - beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Three great choices and lovely examples of how they can be used. I really love the daisy stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been following you all along and thoroughly enjoy your videos. Congratulations on a successful first year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely work, all of them. I particularly like the sea shell one with it's shaded background!
    And your stamp choices are all very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. O these are gorgeous works and I now have a new fave...the shell. I love beach themed stamps and would love to own that one x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous projects Helen,have seen them earlier and loved to see them again, the first card is so stunning and elegant !! great selection of stamps !! following you now !!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your butterfly projects are beautiful, but I agree that the daisy stamp has a lot of versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the butterfly projects they are just goergous
    Happy 1st anniversay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...