Thursday 29 June 2017

Sharing a Craft Tutorial Today

Hi Everyone from a cold and rainy England today....well it is here where I am and it is perfect crafting weather!  Every Cloud..........has a crafting lining LOL!

Before I get on with editing another video here is a little card making inspiration for you.  This works for lovers of Graphic 45 like me who may have Precious Memories papers in their stash or who have similar patterned papers they can adapt.  Equally you may have other papers from other collections that would also suit making a card like this one.

                                    
Here is the tutorial to show you how.


Whilst you are there you might want to have a look at other ways of using Graphic 45 Precious Memories papers like these which all have tutorials of their own.


Happy crafting everyone and thank you for popping by X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen just popped over after watching your youtube tutorial for a stencil album. Love it but may have to make one in 12x12 to hold some huge stencils I have! Love this card. Graphic 45 has to be the best paper ever. Off for a trot round your blog. How come I only just discovered you by accident. Glad I did you are very talented and your tutorials are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going through your blog to see what I’ve missed and have found a treasure trove! This card is lovely and I’m already thinking about using it with the papers I’ve collected (hoarded). Thanks for another beautiful project, Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I always love to read them and if you have a question for me I will reply. Thanks again, Helen x
PS have had stop Anonymous comments as I am getting a lot of spam. I am so sorry to any real commenters that this affects. Feel free to email me if you want to and I will get back to you that way instead x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...